Training and Placement Cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
FUTURE STRATEGIES FOR TRAINING AND PLACEMENTS
• To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
• Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
• Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
• Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
• Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
• Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
• Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s to promote recruitments.
• To assist students for industrial training at the end of every session and provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• To act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
• To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students for entry-level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
Guiding for Preparation.
• Arranging mock Interviews.
• Conducting weekly Aptitude tests.
• Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
• Communicating with industry for campus interviews.
• Communication Skills & Vocabulary
• Resume Preparation, Email Writing, Group Discussion, Interview Skills,Aptitude Training & Practice Tests.
This activity focuses on the personality development to make the students reliable, with a positive attitude and right decision making.
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills.
For any Query email:email@example.com Call us:+919888389886,+917696797369